Monday, April 28, 2008

Attention Mallville Shoppers!

Welcome to Mallville, the small town of the future all in one building.

"Mallville - A Journal of the Zombie Apocalypse" is a novel about the coming zombie apocalypse told through the journal of one survivor. Every other Tuesday I am posting a new entry from his journal for you to read.

This is the first draft of the novel; you are reading it pretty much as I write it, so if you have any quesitons, suggestions, or constructive comments, please feel free to post them. If you have personal insults towards me or anyone else who may decide to comment, feel free to get bent.

Remember that Mallville is being posted under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 3.0 license. this means you can make all the copies you want, just don't sell them. If someone is going to make money off of this, it should be me.

Thank you for shopping at Mallville

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So far, I like it! I've read them all.

Here's some comments, I think that in the beginning it would be more interesting to start the Journal before the Zombie Apocalypse and set up the characters and background in the Journal, so that it would build up to the Apocalypse.

Secondly, I would tone down some of the Geek/Gaming particular commentary. Specifically the really specific stuff about what type of Manga is better than another Manga. It just seems out of place and not crucial to the story or development of the characters.

But overall, I like the story and really like the idea of a Journal during a Zombie Apocalypse.

OMGeorge said...

Love it so far :D and i agree with white's comment :]